Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: Billing Administrator
Job Salary: £14 - £15 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are working with a specialist recruitment firm looking to bring on a Credit Controller on an initial interim basis. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door with a global company of exceptional professionals that empower growth and have a turnover to show for it.
The company are growing, and it has never been a better time to join.
* Reconcile and report on self-billing clients. Raise monthly schedule invoices and reconcile to AR System
* Ensure accurate raising of client invoices from timesheet data across all sectors
* Communicate and report on above to consultants and managers to find resolutions.
* Manage billing types (Invoice type/Construction) for accurate delivery
* Liaising with consultants to ensure accurate entry and raising of invoices
* Ensure invoices raised are sent to clients in timely manner.
* Raising invoices for permanent placements and managing status of permanent placement invoices (paid/allocated/queried)
Excel knowledge/familiarity is desired. Knowledge of Sage 200 is helpful but not necessary as training will be provided
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Excel Skills – Vlookups; Pivots; other Formulae
* Time management
* Strong Communication
* Experience within a recruitment company