Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Collections Team Leader
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
I am currently recruiting for a Credit Collections Team Leader with previous supervisory/coordinating experience in South West London. The successful candidate must have proven capabilities in all areas of Collections and have the ability to guide and support other members on their team. This role is working within a Global organisation and is fantastic opportunity for a knowledgeable candidate that has had experience in supervising a team. Media experience is not essential for this role but may be beneficial.
Key aspects of the role include:
* Managing a team of 5
* Day to Day management of all staff to include providing support, training and mentoring and guidance of arrears cases.
* Effectively delegate arrears cases and monitor collections arrears queues to ensure an even distribution of workload.
* Review cases for provision recommendation.
* Provide recommendation of cases to the HOC for W/OFF.
* Review credit grade changes, and criterion trigger reason codes.
* Review delinquency misc info note fields ensuring these are kept up to date.
* Review asset valuation misc info fields ensuring these are being kept up to date.
* Review Vat reclaim misc info fields ensuring these are being kept up to date, and following up on reclaims with finance.
* Repossession recommendations and the correct processing of disposals after sale.
* Litigation recommendation, ongoing litigation action reviews, and legal cost reviews.
* Monitoring and optimising income.
* Review unpaid direct debit reports informing the HOC of any early concerns.
* Responsible for the correct daily production and release of all arrears letters.
* Reporting of no loss dysfunctions.
* Liaise with HOC on serious delinquencies and help coordinate any actions required to minimise losses.
* Daily monitoring of deposit arrears with follow-ups and recommendations where necessary to HOC.
* Review arrears reports and instruct staff on any necessary actions.
* Stand in for the HOC in his absence.
The client requires someone that has delivered consistently, has previous experience in implementation and streamlining of Collections processes. A confident individual that is technically astute but has the ability to build relationships and motivate a team. If this appears to be an opportunity that you are excited by and have the relevant experience for please get in touch.