Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Credit Control Client
Contact Name: Jack Troutt
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Control Manager
Job Salary: £45000 - £45000 Per Annum
Portfolio Credit Control are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within a Medical Company based in West London. They are looking to hire a Credit Control Manager to join their growing team, this vacancy is offering £45,000 per annum.
* Managing and training the billing and patient credit control team.
* Providing support to the patient and billing team and act as a point of escalation.
* Oversee allocation of work to the team.
* Provide support at month end to the billing supervisor.
* Liaising with other heads of the department, managers and teams to ensure the smooth running of the credit and collection process.
* Produce various monthly reports.
* Produce regular progress reports for the financial controller setting out explanations for unallocated cash and debts older than 60 days.
* 3-4 years credit managerial experience.
* CICM qualified/part qualified desirable but not essential.
* Good communication skills
* Ability to operate within a professional manner
* Excellent analytical and influencing skills
* Energetic, decisive and a team player.
* IT illiterate.
If you are looking to join an industry leading company who have fantastic employee benefits and work culture, please apply with your updated CV.