Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Credit Control Manager
Job Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
Portfolio Credit Control are pleased to be working exclusively with a one of a kind organisation looking to bring in an experience Credit Control Manager to many a receivable function and lead a growing Credit Control team.
With an international footprint, the organisation are looking for an individual with both managerial and reporting experience who can grow the organisation and work closely with Senior Management specifically around process improvement and risk management.
* Lead and grow an effective Credit Control Team.
* Working on process improvement and streamlining cash collection procedures.
* Daily data analysis highlighting outstanding debt and potential problematic accounts.
* Business Partner with Senior individuals internally and externally to mitigate risk and outline solutions for particularly bad debt.
* Preparation of monthly board packs to Senior Management including detailed analysis.
* Potential opportunity for system implementation exposure alongside continued process streamlining.
* Maintain and development company Credit Control policies and procedures.
* Reporting on a monthly basis inline with company procedures and place a key role in the Month End process.
What you Bring to the Team
* Must have experience in managing a team ideally in excess of x4 Credit Controllers
* Have extensive experience leading a Credit Control team within a B2B capacity
* Hold strong Excel skills which will be relied on by Senior Management
* Previous international multi-currency experience would be desirable
* Implementation experience would hold the relevant candidate in good stead to be successful
With impressive prospects for the development in the role I would advise if you are looking for an exciting and challenging role, you apply ASAP!