Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Control Manager
Job Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Portfolio Credit Control are sourcing for a highly reputable client of ours who we have been working with for a number of year placing Senior members of the Management team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong managerial experience looking to drive a motivate a large team to smash targets and continue to perform to a high standard. You will be joining a business that values their employees which is shown by the progression within the team.
Overall Role Duties:
* Maximise debt recovery and collection in accordance with contractual terms whilst providing a high level of customer service to both internal and external clients.
* Drive aged debt reduction to achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
* Ensure that both daily and weekly targets for cash collection and debtor days are being met by the team.
* Day to day management and allocation of workload to collections team.
* Manage all escalated, complex or problematic queries and complaints, identifying the root cause.
* Identify solutions and deliver or supporting other areas to deliver the improvements.
* Maintain strong financial controls in the processing of all transactions.
* Complete any other duties reasonable defined by management.
* To improve people effectiveness and fulfilment through regular coaching and mentoring.
* To recognise and reward high performing members of the team.
* To drive performance in team through delegation towards Team Leaders with regular feedback, performance management reviews, regular team meetings and 1-2-1’s.
* To identify training needs and facilitate development through training and effective delegation.
Skills & Experience:
* Ideally over 2+ years’ managerial experience within a Credit Control or Collections department
* Experience in supervising Junior members of staff within a Collections Team
* Previous experience of working towards tight deadlines and target set by senior management
* Exposure to conversations with customers around collecting debt
* Ability to listen to customers and negotiate solutions
* Confident in proposing changes and improvements to existing procedures
* A high degree of numeracy and literacy
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including VLOOKUP’s)
If you feel you have the relevant experience, please apply with an updated Cv and I would be happy to share more details. Chad.firstname.lastname@example.org