Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Private Health
Contact Name: Brandon Robinson
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are currently partnered with a Reputable Healthcare business who are looking to take on a Credit Controller to tackle the aged debt and help reduce and maintain a healthy ledger. on a 12-month FTC, this position will give you the responsibility to manage your own ledger and build key relationships from day 1.If you are looking for a new challenge with a business who can offer long term career opportunities and stability, this is definitely one to apply for.,
* Reducing debtors’ ‘Days Sales Outstanding’
* Responding to client queries and keeping customer retention levels
* Providing administrative support to the finance team and create/maintain a good communication within all departments e., Account Managers, Accounts Payable, Pricing, Warehouse, Transport.
* Keeping close watch on debtor account balances – weekly review of all Aged Debt per
* Ensuring the team adhere to credit and collection
* Release Held Order screen.
* Cash Receipt
* Blocked Billing release for invoicing.
* Direct Debit
* Claims processing e., shortage claims/price claims/damage claims etc.
* Due Diligence check for new credit application
Skills and experience required:
* Able to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Credit Controller while liaising with key customers.
* Strong Excel experience required.
* Strong communication skills.
* Be a team player.
* Have a ”can do” attitude.