Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Engineering
Contact Name: Brandon Robinson
Job Location: Birmingham
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £21,000 - £26,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are currently partnered with a well-established, innovative, design & engineering consultancy who have worked closely with some of the most reputable developers and construction businesses in the UK. The business are currently looking to bring in a Credit Controller who are willing to investigate, build long term relationships and become a part of the long-term growth of the company. This is a great opportunity for someone who is happy to be at the forefront of the credit control function.
* ICM or equivalent would be desirable
* 3 years working in in a Collections/Credit Control environment.
* Experience working with purchase orders and resolving disputes.
* Excel: Intermediate level in order to create spreadsheets and maintain databases when required.
* Word: Basic level in order to create written communication and reports.
* Outlook: Intermediate level in order to communicate with Customers via email.
* Telephone Skills: Ability to handle all types of calls, whether internal or external, in a polite, helpful and informative manner
* Able to work collaboratively, thus building strong relationships with Project Managers and Finance colleagues
* Skilled at prioritising workload to ensure key deadlines are met
* Organised and flexible
* Effective communicator
* To assist in the collection of external customer debt.
* To inform and resolve any issues or disputes on external Customer accounts that may prevent payment.
* To build internal Customer relationships to assist in the Cash Collections role.
* To build external Customer relationships to assist in the collection of cash.
* To ensure that appropriate action is taken against accounts that are in default, in line with the Cash Collections procedure.
* To maintain Customer account records to communicate previous actions taken.
* To demonstrate ability to meet the monthly cash target both individually and as a team.
To hear more information please contact Brandon – 07977823565 / firstname.lastname@example.org