Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Brandon Robinson
Job Location: Kent
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are currently partnered with a market leading wholesale business who have multiple offices in the UK. Our client is looking to add talent into the finance function and recruit a Credit Controller to help reduce the aged debt. This opportunity is full time office based and also offers a profit share opportunity!
* Take full ownership of Direct Debit payments relatable to client accounts.
* Cash allocation of all funds coming in and matching to relevant invoices.
* Cash Collection
* Monitor insured and none insured Credit limits to hold or release goods as appropriate.
* Liaise with insurers when debt reaches the contract period and follow up when and where required.
* Liaise with reps/agents on accounts overdue and customer service issues.
* Assist in issuing credits where needed.
* Carry out monthly statement and chase letter runs.
* Contact all customers by phone and/or any other method when their balance is overdue
* Investigate outstanding debts and where necessary place orders on hold and advise the customer accordingly.
* Take appropriate legal action or insurance claims to collect debt where necessary.
* Feedback on market issues, credit control and customer service issues
* Assist the wider team and cover a variety of ledgers in the absence of another team member.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be beneficial
* Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to use initiative are essential.
* Comfortable in a fast-paced and detail-oriented role
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise
* Good at building relationships with people at all levels, internally and externally
If you are interested in applying, please contact Brandon on – firstname.lastname@example.org / 02076503199 / 07977823565