Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: NHS Organisation
Contact Name: Tianna Pryce
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £11 - £12 Per Hour
One of our exciting and growing companies are looking to secure an experienced Credit Controller for their team on an ongoing basis. The successful candidates for this position will have the work ethic, organisation skills and proven track record within Credit Control when chasing clients.
* Dealing with a sales ledger of international clients
* Undertake account reconciliations as required
* Chasing payments via telephone, email, letter and portal
* Solving of invoice queries efficiently
* Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested
* Monitoring queries on a regular basis
* Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity and ensure the Credit Control Manager is informed of any account issues
* Able to demonstrate solid experience of working in a credit control dept.
* A team player with a flexible approach and a willingness to learn
* A self-starter who is pro-active and can set and achieve goals
* Strong organisational & time management skills
* Driven, focused and determined
* Excellent negotiating skills & communication skills both written & verbal
If this is a position that may be of interest to you, please do apply with your updated CV.