Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £30000 - £32000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within a well-known Professional Services firm based in London. They are looking to bring on a bright Credit Controller to integrate into their well-established Credit Control team.
This organisation is looking for someone with a proven track record of delivery within Credit Control and has the skills and work ethic to make a positive impact from day one. The credit control team maintain a keen eye for detail in their work and are always looking for ways to improve, the successful candidate will take on processes quickly and be comfortable within a fast-paced environment.
This role is reporting into an impressively successful Credit Control manager who encourages self-development and will support continued studying towards a CICM qualification.
* Be the go-to for any credit control queries within the business
* Take full ownership of good-sized ledger with around 500+ accounts
* Chase clients for outstanding payment by Phone/ Email /Text
* Liaising with Partners within the business to discuss Monthly debtors
* Run ageing debtor reports on a weekly basis for Partners where necessary
* Chasing current and aged debt in UK and for oversea clients
* Manage the sales ledger and allocate any funds coming into the business
* Reconciliations of various accounts where necessary
* Reviewing credit balances – refund / write back to profit/ request Invoice to match the cash
* Review standing orders, manage and negotiate payment plans
* Reviewing Partners accounts on hold
* Organising refunds ie overpayments, duplicate payments etc
* Dispute resolution working with partner and mangers
* Take credit card payments over the phone or by data protected link
* Legal: Reviewing older debts and advising Partner and manger on LBA (Letter before action)
* Working with external lawyers on legal proceedings UK and International where necessary
* Monitoring the over 90 days / over 120-day debts
* Reporting the Top 20 debts by highest value directly to the CFO /FD
This organisation has a great presence in their sector and are very well-known in what they do.
Please get in touch as soon as possible should you be interested in this role, they are looking to appoint efficiently and get someone into the team as soon as possible.