Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Oil/Gas/Household Services
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Portfolio Credit Control are working with a well-known, long-established business based in the heart of London, looking to take on a Credit Controller on an initial interim basis. The role is based a very short walk from the Elizabeth Line so if you can commute via the Elizabeth line you can get there!
This role is an opportunity not to be missed as it is only TWO DAYS in the office, hybrid roles are becoming fewer by the day so make sure to apply of that is what you need.
You have to have 2 weeks or less notice as this role is an immediate start.
You will enjoy working within a supportive, bubbly environment where the long-term progression opportunities are endless. This role will be the right route if you are looking for self-growth and a successful future.
MUST NEED: Experience working on multi-currency, two years credit control experience, pivot tables & v-lookups.
Some of the many benefits of the role:
* Internal training
* Additional benefits if this role becomes permanent
* Fresh fruit, teas, and coffees.
Brief overview of the Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Credit Controller:
* Responsible for the collection and recovery of all outstanding Overseas Visitors and Fee-Paying debts.
* Generating and despatching of statements through reminder letters, email, via high volume telephone calls, and face to face meetings.
* To liaise with staff from source departments, Consultants etc. to resolve queries raised by debtors in an efficient and timely manner.
* Produce monthly, the aged debt report and detailed analysis of overdue accounts for senior management.