Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Engineering
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £35000 - £40000 Per Annum
Portfolio Credit Control are working with a well-known, long-established business based in the heart of London, looking to take on a Credit Controller.
This role is an opportunity not to be missed as it is only THREE DAYS in the office, hybrid roles are becoming fewer by the day so make sure to apply of that is what you need.
You will enjoy working within a supportive, bubbly environment where the long-term progression opportunities are endless. This role will be the right route if you are looking for self-growth and a successful future.
* Accident and life assurance cover
* Private Health care after initial three-month period
* Statutory Pension deductions – Peoples Pension
* Use of the office gym
* Career progression and training opportunities
* Holidays 31 days including bank holidays (shut down for Christmas)
* Hybrid working
* Hours either 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
Brief overview of the Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Credit Controller:
* Responsible for the collection and recovery of all outstanding Overseas Visitors and Fee-Paying debts.
* Generating and despatching of statements through reminder letters, email, via high volume telephone calls, and face to face meetings.
* To liaise with staff from source departments, Consultants etc. to resolve queries raised by debtors in an efficient and timely manner.
* Produce monthly, the aged debt report and detailed analysis of overdue accounts for senior management.