Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Brandon Robinson
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are currently working alongside a well-established technology business who have one of the most reputable names within the sector. Our key client is looking to take on an end-to-end Credit Controller on a permanent basis, this position will give you the responsibility to manage your own ledger and build key relationships from day 1.This reputable business is looking to take someone on who can join the successful credit team and play a part in the success!
* Approving Sales Orders
* Posting and allocating receipts from customers
* Opening accounts for new customers and completing credit checks
* Reviewing and managing Customer Credit Limits
* Chasing outstanding debt via telephone and e-mail
* Building and maintaining successful working relationships with customers
* Reconciliation of customer accounts
* Managing complex accounts, including managing, and allocating debit notes, rebates, and discounts
* Dealing with internal and external queries, all queries should be logged and escalated, where necessary until the issue has been successfully resolved.
* Liaising with insurance broker to manage customer risk and minimize bad debt.
* Be pro-active in all aspects of the ledger, to review and maintain accounts in line with business needs.
* Any other duties that may be required from time to time by the company.
Skills and experience required:
* Able to demonstrate a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience working as Credit Controller while liaising with key customers.
* Strong Excel experience required.
* Degree qualified would be advantageous.
* Have a ”can do” attitude.