Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Brandon Robinson
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Portfolio Credit Control are currently working alongside a fashion icon who have one of the most reputable names within the high-end retail sector. Our key client is looking to take on an end-to-end Credit Controller on a permanent basis, this position has a clear line of career progression into Credit Management and will give you the responsibility to manage your own ledger and build key relationships from day 1. This reputable business is looking to take someone on who can join the successful credit team and play a part in the family ethos it has. This position also pays a generous £6000 bonus on top of the competitive salary on offer.
Key Responsibilities as a Credit Controller:
* Maintain aged debts and pro-actively monitor invoice collections.
* Ensure appropriate telephone or email contact is made at the earliest possible stage on overdue debts.
* Sales ledger reconciliation.
* Ensuring the Ledger is up to date.
* Handle disputed customer accounts and negotiate accordingly.
* Evaluate accounts for debt collection and legal action.
* Post and allocate customers receipts.
* Answer queries and enquiries from internal and external customers.
* Meeting weekly, monthly and annual deadlines.
Skills and experience required:
* Able to demonstrate a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience working as Credit Controller while liaising with key customers.
* Retail experience would be advantageous.
* Strong Excel experience required. (V lookups & Pivot Tables)
* Degree qualified would be advantageous.