Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The position is suitable for an individual who is bright, confident, positive with excellent communication and motivational skills. You will need to bring a minimum of 12 Months experienceworking in a Credit Control, Customer Service or similar department and be capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic but supportive team environment.
The post holder will appreciate and be able to rise to the challenge of delivering the expected performance alongside the team with the focus not just on excellence in cash collection but also delivering targets in an environment of exceptional service and client care and when required leading by example. A pragmatic, commercial approach to problem solving and excellent negotiation skills are all prerequisites for this rewarding role.
* Daily motivation and drive to meet or exceed short term performance goals.
* Taking responsibility for own daily collection call schedule.
* Meet or exceed individual goals, KPIs and SLAs and take full accountability for the delivery of same.
* Monitor performance against KPI’s & SLA’s and be able to explain deviations from targets including but not limited to:
* Movements in Aged Debtors profile
* Activity Stats (call volume, call time, email queue)
* Work with the Development and Service Delivery Manager to identify training requirements and agree coaching schedules.
* Ensure direct call method is always the first collection contact attempted.
* Initiate escalation of account queries where resolution is outside Payment Team authority or advice required.
* Build and maintain a close working relationship with Customer services/client Experience and other business functions, to resolve all complaints to the clients’ satisfaction.
* Liaise with internal stakeholders on account queries.
* Adherence to individual and team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for internal and external stakeholders.
* Cash Collection, Rescheduling Arrears, Direct Debit coverage, Outbound Call targets, Debtor Days, Collection Efficiencies, Aged Debt movements.
* To ensure a high level of attendance and punctuality.