Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Entry level Customer Services
Job Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 Per Annum
The Portfolio Group are working with a rapidly expanding Health Tech organisation based in the Manchester area, looking to take on a Credit Controller. They have seen year on year growth sitting at around the 20% mark and have consistently produced impressive company profits. This is a replacement role which take ownership of the Collections process and fit into an established finance team. The role will be best suited to a recent Graduate with a degree obtained relatable to finance, numeracy or industry experience looking to develop their knowledge.
* Daily motivation and drive to meet or exceed short term performance goals.
* Taking responsibility for own daily collection call schedule.
* Meet or exceed individual goals, KPIs and SLAs and take full accountability for the delivery of same.
* Monitor performance against KPI’s & SLA’s and be able to explain deviations from targets including but not limited to:
* Movements in Aged Debtors profile
* Activity Stats (call volume, call time, email queue)
* Work with the Development and Service Delivery Manager to identify training requirements and agree coaching schedules.
* Ensure direct call method is always the first collection contact attempted.
* Initiate escalation of account queries where resolution is outside Payment Team authority or advice required.
* Build and maintain a close working relationship with Customer services/client Experience and other business functions, to resolve all complaints to the clients’ satisfaction.
* Liaise with internal stakeholders on account queries.
* Adherence to individual and team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for internal and external stakeholders.
* Cash Collection, Rescheduling Arrears, Direct Debit coverage, Outbound Call targets, Debtor Days, Collection Efficiencies, Aged Debt movements.
* To ensure a high level of attendance and punctuality.