Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Travel
Contact Name: Hugo Pilcher
Job Location: London
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Job Salary: £12 - £15 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are working with the leading travel company in the UK and are looking to bring in an experienced Finance Assistant to help the team. This job needs someone who’s seasoned in these professions and can hit the ground running. We are looking for someone who has, Account Receivable experience being able to do full credit card reconciliation and bank reconciliations, Accounts Payable experience and advanced excel skills. This is a busy team and a hard-working company, so all applicants need to be able to work at a high level from day one, with a can-do attitude and energy to match.
This Temporary job offers a healthy hourly rate, benefits, and the opportunity to work for an exclusive company. If you fit the bill, then please put yourself forward and start off the New Year with a bang! 😊
* Advanced Excel Skills.
* Strong Accounts Payable experiences.
* Full bank reconciliations.
* Credit Card reconciliation.
* Exceptional Accounts Receivable knowledge.
* Finance Assistant t.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Processing all the monthly supplier invoices, setting up payment runs & raising customer invoices.
* Reconciliation of supplier statements.
* Dealing with any supplier queries and admin.
* Processing team expenses in a timely manner.
* Processing refunds, expenses, and direct debit invoices
* Supporting buyers with queries regarding purchase orders.
* Processing of credit card expenses and reconciliation
* Perform any additional duties as assigned by the AFC/ FC