Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Local Government
Contact Name: Hugo Pilcher
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Job Salary: £10 - £12 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
My client in Wellingborough is looking for a Finance Assistant to integrate into their well-established team and take full ownership of the job. Finance Assistant would need to have full Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience. To be successful for this position you’ll need to pass a full DBS check and have high experience in Finance.
This organisation is looking for someone with a proven track record of delivery within Finance Assistant and has the skills and work ethic to make a positive impact from day one. We’re looking for someone who is happy to work full time in the office, has an exceptional work ethic and is highly experienced as a Finance Assistant.
* Knowledge of the financial flows relating to public bodies.
* International Financial Reporting Standards and Financial Reporting Standards.
* Must have outline knowledge of corporate and financial governance, including Financial Regulations and Manual of Governance.
* Must have knowledge of Treasury Management techniques and controls.
* Must be able to evidence Continual Professional Development.
* Must have a practical knowledge of computer applications (such as Microsoft Office and data extraction tools) to compile data and produce management information.
* Must have outline knowledge of the Construction Industry Tax Scheme.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for individuals who:
* Consider the perspectives of people from a wide range of backgrounds before taking action.
* Adapt my style and approach according to the needs of the people I am working with, using my own behaviour to achieve the best outcome.
* Promote a culture that values diversity and encourages challenge.