Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: French Credit Controller
Job Salary: £34000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are collaborating with a worldwide organisation based in the City of London, eager to find an enthusiastic experienced Temporary French speaking Credit Controller looking to bring their expertise into an ever growing team. This role offers flexible working being hybrid with only 3 days in the office and 2 from home. The client is flexible in regards to working hours and working from home.
They are one of the world’s leading retail brands with a global presence spanning over 100 countries, available in most major department stores as well as our rapidly growing ecommerce channel.
They are looking for a French Credit Controller to help them manage the French AR ledger for the next 6 months, while they are preparing to go live with our new ERP system. You would have full responsibility of the end-to-end credit control of the French ledger, with the possibility of taking part in some of the tasks that are part of the ERP implementation project.
What you will be doing:
* Maintaining and improving the age debt position of the French AR ledger
* Working towards monthly targets, for example cash collection or 90+ overdue debt
* Liaising with customers & customer services to deal with queries
* Account reconciliation and dispute management
* Sending monthly statements
* Setting up new accounts; managing and reviewing credit limits for new and existing customers
* Management of cash postings, weekly direct debit runs and end of month bank reconciliations
* Ad hoc reporting including cash forecasting
* French language skills (native speaker preferred)
* 2+ years’ experience in credit control
* Experience in a B2B retail environment
* Methodical approach to tasks, able to demonstrate a calm demeanour under pressure
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure