Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Charlotte Turner
Job Location: Cambridgeshire
Job Title: Health & Safety Consultant
Job Salary: £38000 - £38000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of Croner, an award winning international organisation providing Business Support, Employment Law, Health & Safety and Employee Wellbeing services to a range of clients.
To ensure that a professional consultancy service is delivered to clients throughout the UK and offshore islands in accordance with their Service Level Agreement or Contractual Agreement by adding value to their business
* Conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times (including appearance, use of PPE, communication etc.) ensuring that you comply with both company and departmental policies, procedures and protocols
* To visit clients premises for the purpose of carrying out agreed contractual work
* Undertake health and safety visits to client’s premises in accordance with departmental protocols and contract requirements, in particular where SLA’s are in place
* Submit any relevant reports or other such associated documents in accordance with client demand and departmental protocols
* Advise and instruct clients in the use of Health and Safety Management systems.
* Liaise with the HSE and other Enforcing Authorities on behalf of clients when required to do so
* Advise clients on matters of Health and Safety standards and best practice affecting their business. Assist clients with accident or other special investigations as required
* Attend company meetings, courses etc. when required to update and maintain professional skills/knowledge
* Supporting the client through effective crisis management where required
Croner have a great reputation for providing high quality consultancy services and working as part of the Health and safety team will offer a role with great challenge and variety to develop your career with industry leading training.
We seek applications from Health & Safety professionals who can demonstrate excellent skills in managing client relationships, able to offer practical solutions to clients utilising your extensive technical knowledge of Health and Safety. Successful candidates will hold one of the following professional memberships; CMIOSH, GradIOSH, MIIRSM, CIEH, whilst candidates with associate memberships or NEBOSH National Diploma or equivalent will also be considered.