Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Solicitors/Law
Contact Name: Jack Troutt
Job Location: London
Job Title: Revenue Controller
Job Salary: £42000 - £42000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within an established Law Firm based in London. They are looking to hire a Revenue Controller to join their growing team, ideally from a Legal background, this vacancy is offering up to £42,000.
* Provide fee earners with WIP managements, billing and debt collection support.
* Carry out regular meetings with lawyers to review unbilled WIP and ascertain the anticipated bill date and level of expected fees.
* Maintaining monthly meeting schedule.
* Assisting with the training and education of partners, associates and other relevant business services staff on issues relating to working capital management.
* Liaison with Cash Office staff to ensure bill overpayments and duplicates are dealt with in a timely manner and carry out a monthly review of client account balances and office credit balances to ensure SRA Accounts Rules compliance.
* Attend group meetings as requested to report on WIP, billing, debt issues and group performance.
* Must have Revenue Control experience in a top law firm.
* You will be a team player and be able to communicate internally and externally at all levels
* You will be self-motivated and driven to complete all tasks in a timely and effective manner
* You will have excellent organisation skills and be able to prioritise tasks based on importance and urgency
* e-Billing. Exposure to the type of issues that prevent upload of e-Bills and ability to remedy these.
* Advanced Excel skills and familiarity with dealing with pivot tables and working with large amounts of data.
If you are looking to join an industry leading company who have fantastic employee benefits and work culture, please apply with your updated CV.