Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Charlotte Turner
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Telecomms Manager
Job Salary: £43000 - £45000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a Telecomms Manager for the leading UK’s Employment Law and Health & Safety Specialists, providing an integral service to 30,000 customers on a daily basis.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the growing ICT Department and become a member of the Telecoms team working in a dynamic and fast paced environment with new challenges every day. Based in their Manchester Head Office. It is an exciting time to join the business as we rationalise our current infrastructure and embark on our journey to Cloud based services.
A broad technical knowledge is required, alongside ITIL experience in Incident, Request, Change, Problem, Release, Event and Knowledge management
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
* Communication with the Group IT Operations Manager and Head of IT Service Delivery on progress and management of the project.
* Responsibility for supporting and maintaining the company’s Telecommunications services
* Work in partnership with colleagues and project team to migrate on premise telephony platform to cloud based service and rollout of SIP / SDWAN improvements.
* To maintain the continuous running of circa 1,300 non geographical delivery numbers across several call delivery and call management platforms including VOIP SIP and ISDN
* To maintain a circa 900 user Android/Apple mobile device estate and various MDM solutions
* To provide critical incident management response and ownership, controlling and coordinating necessary activities to restore service and deliver root cause fixes and preventative solutions
* Responsibility of the Telecoms budget and licence management.
* Day to day team management, performance management – including training and development.
* Resolving telecommunications related faults quickly and efficiently.
* Proactively monitor Telecommunication services
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
* Cloud telephony experience
* ITIL experience.
* 2nd and 3rd line support, ticket management, billing and NGN platform management
* PBX SIP VOIP support and implementation.
* RingCentral, Mitel, Microsoft Phone System (O365 / Teams)
* Atos products (OSV / OSCC/ Xpressions / DLS) experience
* BT billing analyst experience
* BT architect/Lite control experience
* SIP / SDWAN exposure, integration and migration
We are looking for a candidate that can demonstrate the following personable attributes for the position
* A passion for technology and telecommunications
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
* Strong project management and implementation skills
* strong organisational skills and be accountability
* Strong communicator and the ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas easily to the members outside of the ICT team.
If you are looking for a new challenge and to develop your career in a global business this is a great opportunity, please respond asap.