Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Engineering
Contact Name: Corey Kenny
Job Location: County-durham
Job Title: Temporary Accounts Payable Administrator
Job Salary: £12 - £13 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Are you ready to take on an exciting new challenge in a great company? We have an amazing opportunity for you! Join one of the most renowned companies in the World and embark on your next journey as an Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Administrator
It would be highly advantageous to have recently used SAP in your previous workplace
Position: Accounts Payable (6-month fixed term contract) – potential for temp to perm
As an integral part of our finance team, you will be responsible for:
* Processing and verifying invoices accurately and efficiently.
* Matching invoices with purchase orders and resolving any discrepancies.
* Ensuring timely and accurate payment processing.
* Reconciling vendor statements and addressing any billing issues.
* Assisting with month-end closing activities related to accounts payable.
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams to optimize processes and improve efficiency.
* Providing exceptional customer service to vendors and internal stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for individuals who possess the following qualifications:
* Proven experience in accounts payable or a similar finance role.
* Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
* Proficient in using accounting software and MS Office applications.
* Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
* SAP Experience would be advantageous
What They Offer
* Competitive salary package.
* Opportunity to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
* Chance to enhance your skills and expand your professional network.
* Valuable experience in a well-established company.