Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Educations
Contact Name: Hugo Pilcher
Job Location: London
Job Title: Temporary Finance Officer
Job Salary: £12 - £15 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group pleased to present an excellent opportunity within a well-known, forward thinking, non-for-profit organisation leading within the Education system in the UK. They are looking to bring on an seasoned Finance Officer to integrate into their well-established team and take full ownership of the role and duties required.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work for one of the UKs leading companies, revolutionising the Education system. You will be offered hybrid working and flexibility around working arrangements which suit your lifestyle.
This organisation is looking for someone with a proven track record of delivery within Finance and Accounts Payable and has the skills and work ethic to make a positive impact from day one. We’re looking for someone who is confident in their Finance ability and can hit the ground running. Previous Finance experience is a must.
* Must have a DBS (Only Children) or pass DBS check.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Good Excel knowledge
* Ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines.
* Highly experienced knowledge of Finance/ Finance Systems.
Main Duties/ Key Responsibilities:
* Effectively assist academies with processing purchase orders.
* Efficient and accurate coding and processing of invoices.
* Preparing and reviewing BACS Runs accurately as per scheduled timetable.
* Checking/Processing of Staff expense claims.
* Understanding all functions of AP/AR.
* Resolving supplier queries and issues immediately.
* Support Academies in submitting new supplier requests.
* Assist with academy credit card reconciliations and bank reconciliations .