Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Educations
Contact Name: Hugo Pilcher
Job Location: London
Job Title: Temporary Management Accountant
Job Salary: £140 - £175 Per Day
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group pleased to present an excellent opportunity within a well-known, forward thinking, non-for-profit organisation leading within the Education system in the UK. They are looking to bring on an experienced Management Accountant to integrate into their well-established team and take full ownership of the role.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading companies, revolutionising the Education system. You will be offered hybrid working and flexibility around working arrangements which suit your lifestyle.
Our client is looking for someone with a proven track record of delivery within Management Accountant and has the skills and work ethic to make a positive impact from day one. We’re looking for someone who’s a specialist in this field and has ideally worked in the Education system. The finance team maintain a keen eye for detail in their work and are always looking for ways to improve, the successful candidate will take on processes quickly and be comfortable within a fast-paced environment.
* Must have a DBS (Only Children) or pass DBS check provided.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Strong Excel
* Ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines.
* Highly experienced knowledge of Finance/ Finance Systems.
Main Duties/ Key Responsibilities:
* Efficiently execute monthly reconciliations and month-end procedures.
* Up to date bank account and credit card reconciliations.
* Advise Payroll and staff analysis update.
* Bacs Review.
* Process and approve a high volume of requisitions.
* Constantly support with Finance Office Queries.
* Preparation of monthly balance sheet and capital spend reconciliations (prepayments, accruals, bank accounts, etc.) and posting month-end journals into PSF.
* Reconciliation and review of monthly inter-academy recharges into PSF.
* Support with group contract management.
* Group Fixed Asset management.